Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paul Massey's Cool Renovation




As I was looking through the online magazine, Living Etc., I found this great article.  Photographer Paul Massey tore down several walls and painted everything white when he renovated this old, beautiful house in London.  The result is a light and delicious home filled with antique cabinets, comfortable chairs and unique personal items.  I wish there were before pictures, but many more photos to look at online.









I love all the unique end tables and lights that he has chosen.
{photos from Living Etc.}

1 comment:

  1. This house is definitely one of my faves, I have this copy of Livingetc and have cut out all the pics for inspiration! Love the white combined with all the rustic textures.

    ps Thanks for the comment on my blog,you were asking about my layout, I did it all myself, bit by bit, learning all the way!

    ReplyDelete