Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall essentials


 I consider these basics a great start to build your Fall collection of essentials
1. Flat boots: very versatile as you can wear with skinny jeans, leggings, skirts or dresses.
2. Layered Necklace: more is better in this situation, so I suggest a few pieces.
3. Clutch: one that is a carry-all so when you don’t feel like lugging around your big handbag this is an easy transition.
4. Printed belt: adds to any outfit you have regardless of color.
5. Link bracelet: classic but edgy that would look fabulous by itself or stacked with others.
6. Watch: I have the oversized gold version so if that’s not your style any watch that can be worn with a blazer, sweater or leather jacket is key.
7. Tote bag: nothing is better when you have a bag big enough to carry all your belongings especially for those long days. Very chic.
8. Chandelier earrings: the elongated length makes for a better look whether it’s casual or not.
9. Scarf: my ultimate favorite accessory. Any kind, color and length is a yes for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of lovethattoo blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete