Monday, September 5, 2011

While I was away

I has been a little over 2 months since I blogged last and I hope to get more consistent and continue with this great love.  On my break I've been taking real estate classes in Texas, passed the Texas real estate test, prepared our son for his junior year of college and our youngest son for his senior year in high school.  We have survived one of the hottest summers on record in Dallas, Texas and took a much needed vacation to Orange County California.  We've enjoyed weekend trips to Oklahoma to see our newlywed daughter and tried to play a little tennis.  Because I love the coastal feel of homes and now that I am a real estate agent I decided to begin this week with an amazing home we saw on our vacation in Corona Del Mar, California.









This 3 bedroom home is approximately 3,000 square feet and steps to the beach.  The town itself is so quaint and offers great shopping, family activities and beautiful weather.  For more information and photos go here.  
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment