Friday, March 5, 2010

Etsy Friday Favorite

I found this adorable shop on Etsy and decided to focus on these beautiful butterflies.  The Gilded Bee specializes in handmade paper goods.  Postcards, stickers, tags, etc...  It had a lot to do with the inspirations and colors I chose for my new blog layout.




There are many more colors to choose from and these pretties could be used for several things.  Perfect for gift wrap, tags, decorating, or altered art.  They come 6 to an order with tinsel or chenille bodies and are about 3 inches in diameter.

{photos via The Gilded Bee}

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Found your blog from Follow Me Friday. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! Stopping by from Follow Me Friday. I am your latest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete