Friday, March 12, 2010

Etsy Friday Favorites

I'd like to share with you three unique Etsy shops that I've loved viewing this week.  I found some fun photography,  clever wooden apple boxes, and colorful makeup bags.  Enjoy!
Simply Hue designs is a darling shop with photographs that capture special moments.  This sunny umbrella  caught my eye, and there are plenty more lovely photos to view.

Natalie Davis is the designer in the studio of Miss Natalie and is very diversified in her talent.  All items are hand made and unique.  I have a thing for little boxes or hiding places and this apple caught my eye.

Eady Beady Bags has great looking cosmetic bags, clutches, and coin purses.  Choose one of her designs or custom order one.  Several prints to choose from!

{photos via each shop}

1 comment:

  1. i want a diaper bag in that last pattern! i love it. such adorable things at such cute etsy shops. thanks bunches for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete