Friday, March 26, 2010

Etsy Friday Favorites

I'd like to share with you three unique Etsy shops that I've loved viewing this week.  I found some creative frilly pillowcases, sweet jewelry and and fun felt objects that I just love.  Enjoy!
I knew when I found these pretty pillowcases by Rosehip I had to share them because they are so frilly and sweet.  I can just see them in a beach house or yummy guest room.  They are 100% cotton and precious.



Stacy Winters photography and handmade good shop has darling jewelry, vintage prints, cards, etc...  She enjoys capturing images of nature, vintage items, and creatures.  This Sleepy Labie necklace is mounted onto a repurposed wooden scrabble tile, and sealed in a glasslike finish.  Lovely.

Fairyfolk is an amazing store with wonderful creations from wool.  The acorns are all natural and eco friendly ranging in size from 1 to 1/5 inches long.   These would make wonderful Easter gifts or decorations.  Take a peek at all her wonderful creations. 

{photos via each shop}


No comments:

Post a Comment